hi

Post by Hridyesh Pa » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:01:46

Hi all,
i am just new for MySql,can any body tell be from where i have to start
learn MySql for Unix or Linux.

Thanks.

hi

Post by Prabu Subro » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:14:09

See www.mysql.org. There you can find a complete
documentation for mysql.

You have a good decision to use mysql on linux. I
don't believe mysql on MS. MySQL on MS is not optimal
in my opinion.

Sorry if I am wrong.

Quote:> Hi all,
> i am just new for MySql,can any body tell be from
> where i have to start
> learn MySql for Unix or Linux.

> Thanks.

> --

hi

Post by Egor Egor » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:03:41

Quote:> i am just new for MySql,can any body tell be from where i have to start
> learn MySql for Unix or Linux.

Take this brand new Paul's book:
http://www.mysql.com/portal/books/item-75.html

It's really excellent. That will help.

Quote:> Thanks.

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Egor Egorov

/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/   MySQL AB / Ensita.net
       <___/   www.mysql.com

hi

Post by Martin Gaint » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:10:25

The first step is to get a working example-
WARNING: you may have to compile the library to get it working on your
platform..
Good Luck,
Martin