ODBC connection to IMAIL on W2K

Post by earll » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 01:21:55

I am attempting to use a mysql database for authentication on an IMail
server v7.11. I can access the MySQL database using MySQLAdmin or from
the
command line with no problem but when I try and connect with the Imail

at
all. Has anyone had experience with this or know what to do to make
this
work? Have tried various combinations of usernames/passwords or not,
have tried the MyODBC drivers from MySQL, Have tried the Imail custom
odbc from dpzone, tried all manners of grants, etc., all to no avail.
Thanks for any help offered

Randy

1. Minimum Installation for 8.1.7 Client for W2K for ODBC Connection

Hi NG

We want to access ORA 8.1.7 Server with MS-ACCESS on W2K via ODBC.

But I don't like to do the huge client installation (a lot of machines).
What is the minimum really needed for such an installation.
I don't need an documentation installed etc.
Of course I need the the ODBC Driver, but what else do I need ?
tsnames file etc ?

Thanks for any hint
Peter

2. Windows Clustering

3. Lost connection upon connect from w2k client to rh7.3 server

4. WTB: Old Amiga games

5. Client Access on W2K: ODBC errors and SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO

6. Win 98 Run History

7. V5R1M0 ODBC and W2K

8. EPM question: how delete large block ?

9. ODBC - Retrieving Unicode values on W2K + MSSQL 2000

10. DBD:ODBC - Retrieving Unicode values on W2K + MSSQL 2000

11. W2K, ASP ,II5 and ODBC error

12. ODBC Manager in W2K Pro

13. W2K/PWS/ODBC problem