ODBCConfig install error under KDE 3

Post by Stelios Papaioan » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:39:51

Hello everybody!
I am a newbie in MYSQL-ODBC area...
I have installed successfully mysql and unixodbc but while trying to
install odbcconfig I get the
following error:
"checking for gnome-config... no
checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/unixODBC/lib... not found
configure: error: Could not
find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by gnome-libs
installbash-2.05b#"
I use slackware 9.0 along with KDE 3, could someone tell me please how
is it possible to
installo dbcconfig in my system, or atleast to suggest some other good
front end config utility for
Unixodbc
Thank you in advance

Stelios Papaioanou M.D.

--
http://www.freemail.gr - ??? ?e???? ???????y ?????????.

Post by Stelios Papaioano » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:40:22

Hello everybody!
I am a newbie in MYSQL-ODBC area...
I have installed successfully mysql and unixodbc but while trying to
install odbcconfig I get the
following error:
"checking for gnome-config... no
checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/unixODBC/lib... not found
configure: error: Could not
find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by gnome-libs
installbash-2.05b#"
I use slackware 9.0 along with KDE 3, could someone tell me please how
is it possible to
installo dbcconfig in my system, or atleast to suggest some other good
front end config utility for
Unixodbc
Thank you in advance

Stelios Papaioanou M.D.

--
http://www.freemail.gr - ??? ?e???? ???????y ?????????.

1. MySQL with unixODBC-2.2.4 where is ODBCConfig

I cannot find ODBCConfig that will install with unixODBC-2.2.4
on RedHat 8.0
The unixODBC web site only mentions ODBCConfig and has no search option.

Can anyone tell me where I can download something that will install
ODBCConfig or some other manager?

The latest version I have is unixODBC-kde-2.2.2-3.i386.rpm which
fails with dependencies when I attempt to install it.

2. Problem with dvihplj and EmTeX

3. KDE/QT--DRIVER NOT LOADED

4. Changing palette of a bitmap

5. Can't use PGAccess with KDE 2.2

6. Benchmarking for PCs

7. mysql odbc install problems/errors - *fixed

8. ATI Mach64 problem - black screen switching from WINOS2

9. cannot install mysql: could not install grant tables

10. Error installing mysql on Aix

11. Install error

12. Hostname error on install

13. installed MySql - can't connect to local MySql: server error