Test greeting & question

Post by Gloria L. McMilla » Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:53:57

Hi, once again!
\I tend to get on and off this list.

I have myCC and I was wondering what this means in my CREATE file.

) TYPE=MyISAM;

Could somebody please translate this into English?

I am interested in the UNIQUE property.

Would making my replies to survey subject to UNIQUE make thej less easy to
enter in multiples for purposes of ballot-stuffing?

Thanks,

Gloria

Test greeting & question

Post by SGr.. » Thu, 17 Jun 2004 02:23:15

Quote:>Hi, once again!
>\I tend to get on and off this list.

>I have myCC and I was wondering what this means in my CREATE file.

>) TYPE=MyISAM;

>Could somebody please translate this into English?

Please read: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/CREATE_TABLE.html

Quote:

>I am interested in the UNIQUE property.

>Would making my replies to survey subject to UNIQUE make thej less easy to
>enter in multiples for purposes of ballot-stuffing?

>Thanks,

>Gloria

UNIQUE is a constraint placed on your table that would prevent a column or
a combination of columns from having duplicate information. Information
describing the use of the UNIQUE keyword is also on the link I posted
earlier.

Best wishes,
Shawn Green
Database Administrator