Welcome to the pmqqik group

Post by pmqqik Moderat » Sun, 05 Feb 2012 17:57:58

Hello,

I've added you to my pmqqik group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
a42lo7k8yw

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the pmqqik group
  or by sending an email to:

Regards,

Moderator, pmqqik

Report abuse:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

1. Welcome to the deeir group

Hello,

I've added you to my deeir group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
p5y756vm3fx68

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the deeir group
  or by sending an email to:

Regards,

Moderator, deeir

Report abuse: