MSL Precompiled Headers update.

Post by MW R » Thu, 27 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I Wrote:

Quote:>This archive is over 8 MB,  so you should attempt to precompile the MSL
>headers yourself.  We are only supplying these for downloading  for users
>who do not have enough RAM to precompile MSL themselves.

Please try to precompile your headers first.  You can find a project all
setup for Precompiling the MSL C++ headers in the Metrowerks Standard
Library : Precompiled Headers folder.
You can open any one project and precompile that source file or chose make
from the build all.

--
1997 BYTE Magazine "Award of Distinction"

METROWERKS                   Ron Liechty