Chance for a Free Book

Post by SpectraCom Researc » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

If you currently use a Mac computer at home or at work, you are invited
to participate in an online survey to assist in evaluating the book-buying
habits of Macintosh users. SpectraCom, a market research company, is
conducting the survey.

Please go to the address below and complete the short screening
questionnaire; those who qualify will be eligible to participate in the
survey and receive their choice of a free book as a thank you gift.

The survey is limited to US respondents only.  We recommend using
Netscape or Internet Explorer 3.0 or higher.

To participate in the project, please go to the following Internet address:

http://www.spectracom.com/cgi-bin/mac/screener.pl

You will be prompted for the following user name and password:

User name:  book
Password:  research

If you know of others who would be interested in participating,
please forward this message to them.

The number of survey participants is limited, so please respond soon.
The screening and survey questionnaires will take from 20 to 30 minutes
to complete.

Thank you,

SpectraCom Research Staff

1. Free source for Apple Dylan -- any chance?

My interest in Dylan grew only recently, therefore I'm pretty ignorant
of the old stories. My understanding is that Apple has shelved their
Dylan development. I'm quite sure people have asked Apple to make the
source code freely accessible -- apparently without success. Is there
any chance a new effort could actually be more successful?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig

http://www.schuerig.de/michael/

2. BA 100-min disconnects fixed

3. Last Chance for Free Seminar in Chicago

4. Gamma correction in gdi+

5. LAST CHANCE FOR FREE OO SEMINAR IN PALO ALTO!

6. ADBC and Reader

7. ATTENTION OO ENTHUSIASTS, JAVA, C++ and C DEVELOPERS..Last Chance to Register for Free Seminar

8. FREE - Inside Mac books, others

9. Seven Free Mac Programming Books!

10. FREE MAC $2,500 SAVINGS COUPON BOOK,7.5.3 UD CD,OS 8 TOUR CD !!

11. -- FREE Mac Books (six) --