Basic Compiler or Interpreter for PowerMac

Basic Compiler or Interpreter for PowerMac

Post by Herve Chopli » Thu, 22 May 1997 04:00:00

I search Basic compiler or interpreter (free/sharewares or commercial
products with distributors in Europe) for PowerMac

Thank's in advance

Herv=E9 CHOPLIN         UNIVERSIT=C9 FRAN=C7OIS RABELAIS - TOURS FRANCE
T=E9l.: (33) 02.47.36.69.38 - Fax: (33) 02.47.36.70.40

Basic Compiler or Interpreter for PowerMac

Post by Ludovic Ferrand » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

In article

> I search Basic compiler or interpreter (free/sharewares or commercial
> products with distributors in Europe) for PowerMac

> Thank's in advance

You can do a search at <http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive.html>
with the word Basic :

=> SC Basic Compiler
=> Chipmunk Basic

Ludo

Basic Compiler or Interpreter for PowerMac

Post by Filipe Vare » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

In article

> I search Basic compiler or interpreter (free/sharewares or commercial
> products with distributors in Europe) for PowerMac

> Thank's in advance

> Herv=E9 CHOPLIN         UNIVERSIT=C9 FRAN=C7OIS RABELAIS - TOURS FRANCE
> T=E9l.: (33) 02.47.36.69.38 - Fax: (33) 02.47.36.70.40

why not QBASIC? It ships with softwindows. Of course you wont be able to
use non-mac files, but hey it's the only one i know

hope it helps

ME

Basic Compiler or Interpreter for PowerMac

Post by Thomas L. Ferrel » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

Check out
http://www.rahul.net/rhn/cbas.page.html
It's free and has some oop and ASript capabilities.
tom
(Please remove NoSpam from my email address to reply)

Basic Compiler or Interpreter for PowerMac

Post by john rober » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

In article

> I search Basic compiler or interpreter (free/sharewares or commercial
> products with distributors in Europe) for PowerMac

You might take a look at MacStandardBasic. There is info at

                         http://www.zcurve.com/

It runs on both PPC and the 680x0 machines. It compiles both fat and
single platform programs. Quite quick compile times. Still in development
(with some problems) but has quite a bit to offer.

John

--
john roberts
u of l math

1. Porting Basic interpreter

I am looking for someone to help me port simple Basic interpreter to the mac.
It is only 800 lines of code and there are about 39 errors when trying to
compile it.  I would like the help so I can add more features to it and
hopefully it will be a big success like Chipmunk Basic.

The code is in C.  Anyone who wants to help or just wants to tinker with the

2. Another way to annoy a comp teacher

3. email on AS/400

4. How to compile this Basic Interpreter using C++?

5. Odd MySQL error

6. true basic compiler/programminmg compiler

7. Menu designer

8. Look for a Basic Interpreter

9. Fortran Compiler for PowerMac

10. PPC-native fortran compiler for PowerMac?

11. Modula-2 compiler for PowerMac?