I've done something really bad.. emptied the trash.. Is there anyway to get my stuff back? PLEASE HELP!

I've done something really bad.. emptied the trash.. Is there anyway to get my stuff back? PLEASE HELP!

Post by Dennis Crowl » Fri, 02 Dec 1994 12:06:03

I'm sure you've all done it...  i dumped some of the stuff I needed
into the trash and then emptied it without knowing it...

My computer had been turmned off for a while (three hours) since I've
done it so the "pull-the-plug" trick ain't gonna work..

Is there some other way I get get my 23 megs of info back?  Through
ResEdit possibly?  PLEASE HELP!  I'm doomed!!

dens

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
dennis crowley

1. PLEASE HELP ME, I' VE BEEN USING C++ for only one month.

Whenever I run graphics programs in C++ 5.02, I keep getting the following
error everytime I compile from my source code.

Error:  Error: Unresolved external 'WinMain' referenced from
C:\BC5\LIB\C0W32.OBJ

I've changed my target model to GUI, and I use {#include "ccc_win.cpp"} in
my header, but I can't get the darn programs to run.  I've even tried to
copy all relevant files into the same directory as c0w32.obj, but to no
avail. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to eliminate the problem.
Thank kindly.

Terry

2. Extra menu item?

3. Text - What I'm doing and silly mistakes I've made

4. Merlin System Hardware Advice

5. Is everyone else really really tired of this and want to try something else?

6. Dallas Fax Modems REAL CHEAP!!!

7. Am I doing something wrong on

8. FreeNetAccessWorldwide!

9. am doing something wrong

10. Please Help me ,I am getting problems using VB(private and public vars)

11. BorDlg class dialogs; is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

12. Am I loading two common control DLL's or something?!?

13. difference between STUFF *stuff & STUFF stuff[]???