Panasonic Dot Matrix KX-P2123??

Post by <ctur.. » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have a color printer ribbon - When combining color graphics
with black text, the text is Not Black - Everything that is
supposed to be solid black (even in the graphics)comes out black
& blue - The text keeps changing one page every other letter is
one black, one blue - the next page the top & bottom of the words
are black, the center blue - further down the page it changes to
top of word blue, bottom black then visa-versa???? I've tried
moving the little white switch beneath the ribbon cartridge
forward - backward & center - Not the solution - Can you help me?

Thanx - CAT

1. Panasonic KX-P2123 broken

All,

Recently someone gave me a Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix printer. Well, it
met with an accident (I dropped it). Very clumsy of me to be sure. The right
plastic piece that holds the paper down against the sprocket broke off.
Where can I find parts to fix this old, but decent printer? Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
 Fred

2. Jobs for Tandem Professionals