Epson Stylus Color II "Pause" button/Printer Off Line

Epson Stylus Color II "Pause" button/Printer Off Line

Post by stud » Wed, 04 Feb 1998 04:00:00

We have been having trouble.  The printer shows to be off line and our
print jobs just spool up.  The "pause" button is on and will not go off.  I
can't find in my manual what to do to get back printing.

1. EPSON STYLUS 400 "PRINTER OFF-LINE"

I HAVE AN EPSON COLOR STYLUS 400. IT WORKED FINE. I REPLACED MY BLACK INK
CARTRIDGE FOR THE 1st TIME AND NOW CAN'T GET IT TO PRINT.

THE PRINTER ICON GETS A BIG RED "X" OVER IT, ACCOMPANIED BY THE TEXT,
"PRINTER OFF-LINE".

THE EPSON MANUAL DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS ACTUAL PROBLEM.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

2. Stack with strings

3. Epson Stylus 800- "Printer off line"

4. Location of FAQ?

5. HP 970Cse -- How to shut off "Dry time pause" message?

6. Power Mgt on PC104?

7. Epson 600 "off line" error

8. epson 600 "off line"

9. "Printer off line"

10. "High speed" gone in Epson Stylus Color II !!!

11. Epson Stylus Color II Error: "Out if Paper"

12. Mac IIfx "Can't identify printer:" Epson Stylus 600 but II can.