Help Canon/Panasonic

Post by Harry J Ros » Sat, 25 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have been using a Canon BJ-200 with my laptop until today.  The laptop is
running Win 95 OSR2 with 48 meg ram and plenty of disk space.  Today I got
delivery of a Panasonic KX P6500 laser printer at work.  I installed the
drivers and the printer worked fine.
I have now got home and tried to print something out on the BJ-200.  Windows
seems to think the page has been printed - but nothing happens at the
printer end.
I have tried deleting and reinstalling the BJ-200 through Control
Panel/Printers.  It seems to uninstall & reinstall OK.  However it still
refuses to print (makes no difference if I make the Canon my default printer
or not).

Can anyone help please?
Harry (printerless :-()

1. Help Canon / Panasonic

I have been using a Canon BJ-200 with my laptop until today.  The laptop is
running Win 95 OSR2 with 48 meg ram and plenty of disk space.  Today I got
delivery of a Panasonic KX P6500 laser printer at work.  I installed the
drivers and the printer worked fine.
I have now got home and tried to print something out on the BJ-200.  Windows
seems to think the page has been printed - but nothing happens at the
printer end.
I have tried deleting and reinstalling the BJ-200 through Control
Panel/Printers.  It seems to uninstall & reinstall OK.  However it still
refuses to print (makes no difference if I make the Canon my default printer
or not).

Can anyone help please?

Harry (printerless :-()

2. VPN Security

3. *** HELP *** Panasonic KX-P1592 *** HELP ***

4. X-Pert: "50 MHz 68040 card available" (* 50Mhz 040 is vapor *)

5. Panasonic kx-p1080i OK, Panasonic KX-P1124i NG !

6. -=* SABOTEUR I *=-

7. Canon LBP-4 SX or Panasonic KX-P4430

8. Router ARP Requests

9. Need Home Laser HP 5L, Panasonic 6100, Brother 630 or New Canon

10. HP LJ II / III, CANON LBP 8-II / III (CANON SX), error 50 HELP

11. Panasonic Laser Printer- HELP PLEASE !

12. Please help with Panasonic KX-P6100 laser printer