Japanese printer used with English WinNT

Japanese printer used with English WinNT

Post by John Youn » Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I live in Japan and want to buy a printer.  I've been looking at the Epson PM
series 670C, 750C, or 770C which they sell here in Japan.  You cannot buy any
of the Stylus series here.  I use English Win95/NT and would like to get
English drivers for the Japanese PM series printers.

Does anyone know which of the Stylus series are compatible with the Japanese
ones?  Would I be better to buy a printer in USA and have it shipped here?

-John

John Young [email: jyoung at gol dot com]

1. any info on using Japanese Epson w/English Windows??

I'm considering purchase of an Epson 4000 (equivalent to the 2200 in the
US--2100 in Europe). Does anyone know if this printer will work with its
Japanese software on a computer running English Win 2K (with Japanese
language pack installed)? Even better--can this printer be used with the
2200 English software or will there be a problem because of the firmware?

any ideas, info, links appreciated.

TIA

Toby

remove one 'g' from 'ggol.com' to reply by e-mail

2. connecting microphone to sound card

3. English Printer drivers for Japanese printers?

4. 1 sec Wait for USR 28.8

5. Desperately seeking English driver for Japanese Epson printer

6. PCMCIA extension and 3.5 HD Drives

7. printing japanese characters using outlook express

8. Publishing a game

9. Canon BJ600J - how to print in english windows? (japanese printer)

10. P2934 Philips Printer (english)

11. anyone know the English designation for Epson PM-820c (Japan) printer?

12. Looking for Win95 drivers for these Japanese Epson printers