Reccomandatoins please for Cannon BJC 4000 vs. Epson Stylus Color, and Stylus II

Reccomandatoins please for Cannon BJC 4000 vs. Epson Stylus Color, and Stylus II

Post by Kevin Ki » Tue, 12 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have been shopping around for a color ink jet printer. From what I have
found, the Cannon 4000 would be a better choice because of its price,
that being around $350 instead of $500+ for the Epson (even though the
reports seem to be slightly better for the Epson, i'd rather save $200
and have nearly the same quality).  But then i found the Espon Stylus
Color for $375 - a floor model at Sears - and the Stylus Color II
JUST came out last week and it was only like $340. But the salesperson
had no clue on how the stylus II compared to the original stylus or the
cannon.
Does anyone have any idea how it compares is color and black quality, as
well as speed?
I did notice that you have to switch between the color cartridge and the
black cartridge, unlike the older Stylus.

-Kevin King