Printing probs with Win 95

Post by Ian Greenwoo » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi all

I have a Seikosha Sp2000 which prints happily in DOS. The other day I
tried to print from Win 95 (for the 1st time in some months) and just
got garbage coming through.Was Ok last time I tried strangely.  Have
tried different (compatible) printer drivers from Win 95 CD and
totally re-installing Win 95 - no joy however.

On top of this,  I tried printing to a file using an HP III driver so
that I could print out on a friends, and only the top half of the file
was printed - anyone got any ideas please !

1. 690C Probs under Win 95

Has anyone had these problems and if so, what is the solution?
1. There is banding in the black printing unless you are in normal or
best mode
2. You get an 'incorrect cartridge installation message" whenever you
print

Talked to HP who said "clean the cartridge (did that) and get a new
cable IEEE (did that)

This happened with our 660C and with my father's 690C - has anyone had
similar experience?

thanks in advance

2. Plot with VoloView or Whip!

3. Epson LX-800 won't print in Win '95?

4. PsiMac

5. HP 682C won't print in Win 95

6. Looks like a Worm?

7. Win 95, HP 560C won't print with Adobe Acrobat or Mosaic

8. repl---From and Return-path

9. Epson LX 300 won't print in Win 95

10. Cannon BJ-210 won't print under WIN 95

11. WINDOWS 95 PRINTING PROBS.? This may help...

12. Multilanguage printing with Windows 95 and BJC-610 (Won't print in Russian)

13. printerprobleem van win 95 naar win 98