IBM/Lexmark 4029 ...Help

Post by Bo Ra » Sat, 07 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have an IBM 4029 laser printer that constantly jams.  I opened the cover
to look around inside and immediately saw the problem.  In the back right
corner was a broken blue piece of plastic where a spring had attached to
it.  I later learned this is the registration roller.  A local dealer
ordered me the replacement parts and said I should be able to replace them.
 I'm very mechanical however all this brittle plastic and no obvious means
of disassembly scares me somewhat.  Is there a service manual available or
can someone out there help me with a step by step guide on replacing these
parts?  Maybe this isn't a do it yourself type thing.

Thanks,
Bo

1. NT 3.51 to Lexmark/IBM 4029 - HELP

I am looking for Windows NT 3.51 non-PostScript print drivers for a
Lexmark/IBM 4029.  The Lexmark web site only has PostScript driver for
Windows NT 3.51  They do have non-PostScript drive for almost everyother
operating system.

Thanks in advance

2. A decent book on VC++?

3. IBM / Lexmark 4029 Printer

4. tweak UI not tweaking?

5. IBM/Lexmark 4029 tray problem

6. Launching a document

7. IBM/Lexmark 4029 expanded memory?

8. GUI Construction Tool for CW?

9. Manual for IBM/Lexmark Laser Printer 4019 and 4029 - 030

10. 4029 IBM/Lexmark Manual

11. IBM / Lexmark 4029 Laser on Novell 3.11

12. IBM/Lexmark 4019, 4029, 4039 Peripherals

13. Lexmark/IBM 4029 -- need info