epson Stylus 400 suddenly ony pronts pink.

epson Stylus 400 suddenly ony pronts pink.

Post by MHKalman/GFRen » Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Have had this printer almost a year  No problems. Changed colour cartridge
recently.Now half full (showing). Suddenly colours only pink colour. Advice
?

1. Epson Stylus Color 500 suddenly slow?!

Hello!

I have a strange problem with my Epson Stylus Color 500 printer.

Within the past couple of days, I have noticed that the priter is suddenly
printing out very slowly.   It worked perfectly up to that point.    Now the
print head will make a pass, wait about a second, make another pass, wait a
second, etc, etc. . .

Economy/Draft or High quality, either way, it's still slow.

I don't know if it's related, but according to WinTop, when I
print something out, EPDSPLR3.EXE  (the print spooler, I guess) is using every
last bit of my system resources, even after it's done printing,  when it's not
doing anything!   (about 95% CPU time!)    I don't remember it acting this way
before, but maybe I just never checked.

Now, does anybody know what the problem is, or better yet, how I can fix it??

I've checked the cables, and I've tried SPP, EPP, ECP + EPP modes, and I get
the same thing.

Thanks in advance for any info!!   :)

-Will

2. Staples

3. epson stylus color pink lines

4. ConSeal Problem (2 NICs)

5. Epson Stylus Color 400 on WinXP

6. "Private Eye": new cheap display technology

7. Epson Stylus 400 squeaks

8. firewalling ATM to ATM

9. Epson Stylus colour 400

10. Couple of Epson Stylus Color 400 questions...

11. Epson Color Stylus 400

12. epson stylus 400

13. Epson Stylus color 400