What to chose: Canon BJC-610 or HP 660C / 850C?

What to chose: Canon BJC-610 or HP 660C / 850C?

Post by Jesper Kristense » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi!

Does anyone have any experiences with significant differences between the

- Canon BJC-610

     and

- HP 660C / 850C

color printers, that should make one chose to buy one instead of the
other?
Or are they merely all have almost the same performance?

I consider to buy a color printer, and I am primarily interested in
comments on the printing quality, the printing speed, the driver
capabilities for win 3.1. / win95 and especially:

- Do the manufacturers statements to the life time of toner cartridges
hold?

- And does anybody know the cost related to re-filling the toner
cartridges of the respective devices?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

  Jesper, Denmark.

1. HP 850C or Cannon BJC-610 which is better?

     I plan to purchase an color printer very soon at Office Depot.  It
     looks like the store pushes these two color printers, the
     HP 850C and the Canon BJC-610. Both look about the same to me.
     What is the better deal or is there another brand I should be
     looking at.  The cost is not that important since I will have the
     printer for several years and a few hundered dollars will not make
     much difference, but $800.00 is my max.  Both printers sell for
     around $500.00?  Any help?

     Mike

2. problems with visual component of DLL developed for use with arcview

3. Canon Technical Support Policies - My experiences with the Canon BJC-610, and the problems I had...

4. Power Supply?

5. Canon BJC-610 720dpi Codes, Comments and reply from Canon

6. anonymous user can change grant table?

7. Canon Technical Support Policies - My experiences with the Canon BJC-610, and the problems I had...

8. Pb. with MSVCRT.DLL

9. CANON BJC-610 or BJC-620?

10. Canon BJC-610 or BJC-4100 (opinion)

11. Canon BJC-610 and BJC-620 Not for A4???

12. HP 855C or Epson Stylus Color II or Canon BJC-610

13. Canon BJC-610 or HP 855C ?