HP LJ2100TN Feedback

Post by Kurt R. Todoro » Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I ordered the Hewlett Packard LaserJet 2100TN printer today.  HP advertises
"True 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi" resolution.  Does HP mean that the engine achieves
1200 x 1200 without software interpolation such as their REt technology?  HP
does not use the word "True" in the resolution descriptions of their 4050,
5000, 8000, 8100 series printers.  Is the 2100 their first 1200x1200 laser
printer?

I would like to hear of anybody's experiences, good or bad, with this machine.

Kurt Todoroff

Remove "DELETEME" from my address to reply

1. Setting Printer Defaults On HP LJ2100TN On MacOS X

I am printing to an HP LaserJet 2100TN from my two G4 iMacs (MacOS X) via my
Ethernet LAN (10BASE-T).  I want to set the default printer configuration
(paper tray, etc.) so that I don't have to select a custom configuration from
the print dialog box each time I print a document.  This was easy to do under
MacOS 8.6.  I can't figure out how to do this using the HP LaserJet driver for
MacOS X which I have downloaded and installed.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Kurt Todoroff

Remove "DELETEME" from my address to reply

2. borlandc++/visualc++

3. HP LJ2100TN problem.....

4. x2ftp

5. HP LJ2100tn users please help

6. 2ND Network Card on server

7. HP LJ2100tn users please help (summary for PJL/PCL virgins)

8. Code repository

9. HP LJ2100TN Paper Trays question

10. LJ2100TN reseting jetdirect card

11. HP 1220Cxi feedback, use experinece request.

12. HP 1100A verses Brother MFC 8300 Feedback?

13. Any feedback yet on new HP 1100P?