Color Problem w/ Panasonic KX-P2123....

Post by Anthony Elizon » Fri, 14 Apr 1995 04:00:00

        I just got the newest drivers for the above mentioned
Panasonic printer. But, I have a problem. when printing in color
from Windows it doesn't want to print black. Instead the color
that is supposed to be black comes out blue. If anyone has had
a similar problem, or knows how they might be able to solve it,
or just has the same printer, please E-mail me. Thanx.
--
Name: Anthony Elizondo                :   It's gotta be tricky

BBS: Air Jordan                       :   diagonally in a
Motto: Swimmers like it wet!          :   parallel universe.