Epson Stylus Color vs. Epson Stylus Color II vs. Canon BJC 610

Epson Stylus Color vs. Epson Stylus Color II vs. Canon BJC 610

Post by ECTra » Wed, 25 Oct 1995 04:00:00

On special coated injet paper, which of these printers offer the best
color and black text output?

thanx, Enyinna

Post by Chanh Truo » Tue, 31 Oct 1995 04:00:00

: On special coated injet paper, which of these printers offer the best
: color and black text output?

: thanx, Enyinna

I received print samples for both of these printers and they basically
look the same.  Although the sales representative said that the II is better.
Dan

Post by Louis Jaf » Wed, 01 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>I received print samples for both of these printers and they basically
>look the same.  Although the sales representative said that the II is better.

Epson Stylus Color and Stylus Color II have the same specs as far as
resolution, print modes, etc.  They have completely different chassis
designs, however.  The Sylus Color II moves slightly downmarket from the
original, discontinued Stylus Color.  The II model has a 5K smaller input
buffer and a lighter case.  It's also $75-$100 less expensive than its
predecessor.

At the same time they moved the Stylus Color II downmarket, Epson released
a new upmarket version, the Stylus Color Pro.  This printer, for no apparent
reason other than its much higher price, has a much bigger case than the
Stylus Color II.  It also has refined print heads that are said to yield a
25% smaller dot size.  Top resolution is still 720 DPI, but the smaller
dot size should enhance the print quality somewhat (less dot gain, for one
thing) and reduce ink consumption.  The Pro, which comes in standard and
wide-carriage versions, also has an optional software Postscript interpreter,
not offered for the II.

Stylus Color II: $450.  Color Pro: $900.  Postscript: $275.

-LJ

1. Epson Stylus Color II Vs Canon BJC 610

Does anyone have either of these printers?  Do you like it?  How often do
you use new cartridges? Are you satisfied with speed/print quality?
These two printers are so similar I don't know which to buy.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Please email me if possible, I don't know if I can find my way back here!

--

2. Alcatel SpeedTouch USB

3. Epson Stylus Color II vs. Canon BJC-610

4. Postroad Mailer v3.0 "Edit in Compose Window"

5. Stylus Color II VS Canon BJC 610

6. Different Palm OS ???

7. Canon 610 -vs- Epson Color Stylus II

8. Security

9. Canon BJC-610 vs. Epson Stylus Color Pro

10. Epson stylus II vs. Canon BJC-610 HELP!!!

11. Reccomandatoins please for Cannon BJC 4000 vs. Epson Stylus Color, and Stylus II

12. HP 500 vs Canon 200 vs Epson Stylus 800 vs IBM ExecJet II

13. What's the best inkjet: Canon BJC-610 or Epson Stylus Colour II / PRO