Spool 32 errors - help

Post by Sall » Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:00:00

A friend has a Canon 620, Win95 and using Netscape 3.
Frequently, when printing, gets a spool 32 error and
the file will not continue to print, printer disappears
from StartMenu/Settings/Printers.  The printer does
reappear when the machine has been rebooted.  This
is only a problem in Netscape.  Thank you for taking the time
to read this....any suggestions or advice???

The computer/printer is not part of a network
--
Sally

Sally

Spool 32 errors - help

Post by B.MacDonal » Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>A friend has a Canon 620, Win95 and using Netscape 3.
>Frequently, when printing, gets a spool 32 error and
>the file will not continue to print, printer disappears
>from StartMenu/Settings/Printers.  The printer does
>reappear when the machine has been rebooted.  This
>is only a problem in Netscape.  Thank you for taking the time
>to read this....any suggestions or advice???

Sounds like a driver problem. Download the latest drivers from Canon.
Remove your printer, then reinstall using the new drivers. Then double-
check your printer setup, including your port configuration in both
Win95 and CMOS.
--
Burns           Insert large & ridiculous ascii sig drawing here->

B.MacDonald, Northwood, Middlesex, UK

1. Help: Spool 32 Error using Canon BJC-4550

    When I try to print certain web pages I get the following error message
(Spool 32 caused a stack fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 014f:bff725c5). I
this only ossurs when printing from the web, so far.
    Furthermore my system usually freezes as a result of this error. Last
time it happened I checked out My Computer in the printer folder and my
printer setup were gone. All that was left in the folder was "Add Printer".
This error is wrecking havoc on my system. Thank You very much in Advance.

2. Long Namespaces on 4.10

3. Spool 32 error

4. Looking for decent drawing package recomondations

5. HP DeskJet 712 "Spool 32" error

6. home networking problem

7. Spool 32 error message

8. WTB P5

9. Spool 32 error w/ NEC printer

10. Spool 32 Error

11. HP 850C Driver -spool 32- rundll32 error ?

12. Hp Laserjet 5l spool 32 error

13. spool 32 error