Panasonic KX-P2123 problem

Post by Joshua Ferguso » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I was using this printer on my Windows 3.1 system.  When I upgraded to
windows 95 I couldn't get it to work right.  It prints out the test page
without any problems and it can print from dos or notepad but I can't get
it to print from Word, Works, and with Word pad when the document is longer
than half a page.  I've got the driver loaded in and I've been through the
properties and setups and nothing seems to be wrong.  I suspect it's a
Windows 95 problem.  Can anyone help me with this problem?  I'd really like
to have access to my printer again.  Thanks ahead of time for any help you
can give me.

                                Joshua B. Ferguson

Panasonic KX-P2123 problem

Post by ClassFor » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi, I am curious as to how your printer acts up.  I have a Panasonic and a
Fujitsu.  The Pan. wont print anything from windows but gobbledegook, if I
set it to emulate Epson it cuts the top of the letters off, the Fuji. also
cuts the tops of letters off and squashes some of the lines.  Both print
ok in DOS.  Is this familiar to you? If so, would appreciate any fix you
might have/find.
Thanks!
EJ

1. Color Problem w/ Panasonic KX-P2123....

        I just got the newest drivers for the above mentioned
Panasonic printer. But, I have a problem. when printing in color
from Windows it doesn't want to print black. Instead the color
that is supposed to be black comes out blue. If anyone has had
a similar problem, or knows how they might be able to solve it,
or just has the same printer, please E-mail me. Thanx.
--
Name: Anthony Elizondo                :   It's gotta be tricky

BBS: Air Jordan                       :   diagonally in a
Motto: Swimmers like it wet!          :   parallel universe.

2. Are these books outdated?

3. Help: Problem with Panasonic KX-P2123

4. SQL 7.0 in a cluster active/passive

5. Does anybody have problems using a Panasonic KX-P2123 with Windows 95 version 4.00B

6. Sr. .Net Lead Developer@Miami, FL@ 6 months(Direct client)

7. panasonic KX-P2123

8. Panasonic KX-P2123 broken

9. Panasonic Dot Matrix KX-P2123??