HELP! Panasonic KX-P4400 Doesn't Speak Greek!

HELP! Panasonic KX-P4400 Doesn't Speak Greek!

Post by bdca » Tue, 31 Jan 1995 10:55:40

I can't seem to get my 4400 to print any Greek characters.  What can I do to fix that?
I had a KX-P1123 before I got this 4400, and it's a nice printer.  But it doesn't seem to like
any of my other fonts I had before.  Any help would be appreciated, but please E-mail me
with ant responses.  Thanks!

1. Help needed for Panasonic KX-P4400 laser problem

I have a KX-P4400 that prints perfectly EXCEPT that is prints faint
horizontal lines 19mm apart all the way down the page.

The drum unit prints perfectly in another printer, so that is not the
cause of the problem.

The regular spacing suggests either a roller 6.05mm in diameter or a
regularly repeating electronic fault.

I have meticulously cleaned the drum transfer roller (which is about
this diameter) and also cleaned the corona and other rollers etc.  An
inspection of the fuser drum and roller did not indicate any problem.

I am wondering whether the problem could be in the toner unit
allthough the roller which feeds the drum looks OK and is of too big a
diameter to cause this regular fault unless it has about three equally
spaced faults around its circumference.

John Mott

2. XBOX 'Virtual Reality' Headgear ??????

3. Help please - Panasonic KX-P4400

4. PPC app will work in <= 8.1, will crash in >= 8.5

5. Help! - Panasonic KX-P4400 drivers for WP51

6. Data lost after quick format of floppy disc

7. Help with Panasonic KX-P4400 Bookshelf Printer

8. $$Low Cost HP and SUN Business Servers$$

9. difference between Panasonic KX-P4400 and KX-P4401?

10. Problem with toner refill panasonic kx-p4400

11. User manual for Panasonic KX-P4400

12. Panasonic KX-P4400 does not print anymore

13. WANTED: Panasonic KX-P4400 repair manual and/or instructions