I own a Canon BJC-210, and there's something jammed down into the paper
feed area, blocking its path. If I could only pop open the printer
somehow and remove the offending piece of crud (a chunk of poster
stick-tack, I believe), all would be well.
However, the printer is one of those snap-together plastic jobs, with
nary a screw to be found. Aside from me taking a hacksaw to the thing,
is there an easy way to pop off a panel so I can get inside the thing?
3. Canon BJC-210 Cleaning Error
5. Blank lines with Canon BJC-210 BJ-02 ink cartridge
6. SBS 4.5 Fax and Outlook Rules Problem
9. Canon BJC-210 driver wanted
10. Canon BJC-210 problem in Win95
11. Canon BJC-210 Stopped Working
12. Printing is too light on Canon BJC-210