CANON BJC-210

Post by romul » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

How the heck can i turn my printer off and on sometimes

thor

1. Opening a Canon BJC-210

I own a Canon BJC-210, and there's something jammed down into the paper
feed area, blocking its path.  If I could only pop open the printer
somehow and remove the offending piece of crud (a chunk of poster
stick-tack, I believe), all would be well.

However, the printer is one of those snap-together plastic jobs, with
nary a screw to be found.  Aside from me taking a hacksaw to the thing,
is there an easy way to pop off a panel so I can get inside the thing?

Thanks,

Jason

2. I/O Error - HELP!

3. Canon BJC-210 Cleaning Error

4. Newbie - SQL to XML

5. Blank lines with Canon BJC-210 BJ-02 ink cartridge

6. FREE subscription!

7. WTB: Canon BJC-210 Adapter

8. 5250 Express and IBM NP 12

9. Canon BJC-210 changing paper size