FS: Brand New Ricoh Laser Printer AP1600

FS: Brand New Ricoh Laser Printer AP1600

Post by Wayne Bahmille » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:19:46

Brand-new in the box. Never opened. I received it with my Ricoh AP 204 as a
promotional package. Asking 400.00 + Shipping. Please email me with any
questions or offers. Thanks

http://www.ricoh-usa.com/productshowroom/printers/ap1600/

Print Features
 Up to 16 pages per minute
Print resolution 1200 dpi
16 MB standard memory upgradeable to 80 MB
Standard 250 sheet paper tray upgradeable to 750 sheets
Standard PCL6 and Postscript 2 emulation
Envelope feeder optional
Ricoh Aficio? Manager monitors printer status

The Ricoh AP1600 office printer gives you enhanced capabilities now, plus
the ability to grow as you need - no matter whether you connect to a single
PC or make it a part of network printing system.

Post by Wayne Bahmille » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 04:42:31

Brand-new in the box. Never opened. I received it with my Ricoh AP 204 as a
promotional package. Asking 400.00 + Shipping. Please email me with any
questions or offers. Thanks

http://www.ricoh-usa.com/productshowroom/printers/ap1600/

Print Features
 Up to 16 pages per minute
Print resolution 1200 dpi
16 MB standard memory upgradeable to 80 MB
Standard 250 sheet paper tray upgradeable to 750 sheets
Standard PCL6 and Postscript 2 emulation
Envelope feeder optional
Ricoh Aficio? Manager monitors printer status

The Ricoh AP1600 office printer gives you enhanced capabilities now, plus
the ability to grow as you need - no matter whether you connect to a single
PC or make it a part of network printing system.

1. FS: Brand New Ricoh Laser Printer AP1600

Brand-new in the box. Never opened. I received it with my Ricoh AP 204 as a
promotional package. Asking 400.00 + Shipping. Please email me with any
questions or offers. Thanks

http://www.ricoh-usa.com/productshowroom/printers/ap1600/

Print Features
 Up to 16 pages per minute
Print resolution 1200 dpi
16 MB standard memory upgradeable to 80 MB
Standard 250 sheet paper tray upgradeable to 750 sheets
Standard PCL6 and Postscript 2 emulation
Envelope feeder optional
Ricoh Aficio? Manager monitors printer status

The Ricoh AP1600 office printer gives you enhanced capabilities now, plus
the ability to grow as you need - no matter whether you connect to a single
PC or make it a part of network printing system.

2. Xmas Sale!

3. FS:Brand New Ricoh Laser Printer AP1600

4. ppp for uswest.net

5. FS: Ricoh AP1600

6. Can I use HFS APIs over LIBRARY file system?

7. FS: BRAND NEW FUJITSU 14AV LASER PRINTER

8. Exporting data with an agent

9. FS: Brand new HP laser toner

10. FS: HP OfficeJet (Printer/Copier/Fax in one) brand new in a box, $ 375.00

11. FS: BRAND NEW Canon 5100 Printer.