hp 610 office jet - won't align cartridges

hp 610 office jet - won't align cartridges

Post by Ron Monie » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

My 1 year old HP Office Jet 610 has all of a sudden decided it will not
align the print cartridges. The screen flashes VERY fast past the align
statement, then the box opens up on the taskbar for printing, but it does
nothing. I have tried uninstalling the printer and reinstalling it 3 times,
reformatting the hard drive and a fresh install of Win 98. Comm test in
printer maint. box says everything ok. It will do everything else (scan,
fax, copy), it just won't allow that particular maint. item. I have replaced
both cartridges. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks in advance.
Ron