Print Ink

Post by Paul W » Thu, 29 Aug 1996 04:00:00

The status monitor show me the black ink of epson stylus 500 was
remained 75% to use. I bought it yesterday and wonder the ink was
running so fast than I expect. Is the software really report the true
ink capacity ? (I printed about 30 pages.)

1. HP options for printing-ink volume, print quality QUESTION

i just got my first printer. i have a question about technical
settings.
first does print quality, a. draft b. medium, c. best,  only affect
THE SPEED something is printed, or does it affect the boldness, depth
and darkness of the print? i am talking only text printing, i don't
care about photo quality.

also doe the INK VOLUME setting affect how the draft mode or best will
look other that darkness?
i am trying to find a setting that i can live with that uses the least
amount of ink.
is it better to use draft with normal ink setting, or best print mode
with light ink settings? any ideas. i hate to waste 20 sheets trying
to figure out which is the most economical.
thanks.

2. ERROR: System exception: access violation - What causes the publication error?

3. new site: printing ink manufacturer Arets

4. what does this error mean ?

5. printing ink setup

6. Problem with HP Laserjet 4L -- please HELP!

7. printing inks setup for Novajet/ Epson

8. No Rule to make libptcl.so

9. COLOR PRINTING: inks, dyes, toners

10. Epson 600 or Epson 800 printing inks ssetup

11. Ink Cartridge Has Ink But Prints Weak

12. Which Ink Jet printers have combined print head / ink tanks ?

13. ink on the cartridge head ...black ink won't print color wet wihblack