panasonic KX-P2123

Post by Leonard and Ellen Blakel » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:48:17

I'm trying to print checks on this printer.  My problem, the checks are 7
inches in length and I do not know how to set the printer for printing the
checks.  It has settings for various lengths, but not the one I need.  Any
help or suggestions would surely be appreciated.

panasonic KX-P2123

Post by Nicolaas Hawkin » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:06:12

Leonard and Ellen Blakely wrote in

Quote:> I'm trying to print checks on this printer.  My problem, the
> checks are 7 inches in length and I do not know how to set the
> printer for printing the checks.  It has settings for various
> lengths, but not the one I need.  Any help or suggestions would
> surely be appreciated.

If you have a read of your printer's manual, I think you will find
that page length can be set to any desired figure by means of one or
more escape codes.

--

   -Nicolaas

panasonic KX-P2123

Post by Andrew Rossman » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:59:33

[This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent to
the cited author.]

Quote:> I'm trying to print checks on this printer.  My problem, the checks are 7
> inches in length and I do not know how to set the printer for printing the
> checks.  It has settings for various lengths, but not the one I need.  Any
> help or suggestions would surely be appreciated.

  If you are using the Windows driver, it depends on your version of
Windows.

  For 9x/ME, it's usually under Properties. You can usually set a custom
size in one of the screens.

  For NT/2K/XP, you need to go to Start/Settings/Printers, then go to
File/Server Properties. There is a checkbox to create a new form on one of
the tabs.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross

1. Panasonic KX-P2123 broken

All,

Recently someone gave me a Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix printer. Well, it
met with an accident (I dropped it). Very clumsy of me to be sure. The right
plastic piece that holds the paper down against the sprocket broke off.
Where can I find parts to fix this old, but decent printer? Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
 Fred

2. WTB: KEYBOARD, TTY A/B CABLE

3. color kit for panasonic kx-p2123

4. Print to file

5. Panasonic kx-p2123 trouble

6. DOS programs in W2000

7. panasonic KX-P2123

8. How to prevent embedding ....

9. Panasonic KX-P2123

10. Panasonic KX-P2123 prints 16" pages when set for 11"

11. Panasonic KX-P2123 Tangles Ribbons -- Why?