What's the best inkjet: Canon BJC-610 or Epson Stylus Colour II / PRO

What's the best inkjet: Canon BJC-610 or Epson Stylus Colour II / PRO

Post by Einar Bergsmo Gilbe » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I am going to buy a new inkjet-printer soon. I wonder what is the best
inkjet of Canon BJC-610 and Epson Stylus Colour II or PRO. Which
printer produce the best output, and which printer is cheapest in use.
Overall, which printer is the best?

By the way, what's the main differences between them? What about the
Stylus Colour II and Stylus PRO?

Thank you for all answers!

Sincerely,

Einar B. Gilberg
NORWAY

Post by graf.. » Mon, 22 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>I am going to buy a new inkjet-printer soon. I wonder what is the best
>inkjet of Canon BJC-610 and Epson Stylus Colour II or PRO. Which
>printer produce the best output, and which printer is cheapest in use.
>Overall, which printer is the best?
>By the way, what's the main differences between them? What about the
>Stylus Colour II and Stylus PRO?
>Thank you for all answers!
>Sincerely,
>Einar B. Gilberg
>NORWAY

The Pro will take a Postscript upgrade and an Ethernet/Ethertalk or
Localtalk board.

What's the best inkjet: Canon BJC-610 or Epson Stylus Colour II / PRO

Post by Elsie Hay » Mon, 22 Jan 1996 04:00:00

On the Canon Europe web site, they have an extensive comparison chart
of inkjet printers.  I found it quite interesting!