Need USB drivers for Epson stylus scan 2500!

Need USB drivers for Epson stylus scan 2500!

Post by Phil » Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I can't get the USB port on my Epson 2500 working. PC is a Dantum G running
Windows 98 SE. It fails on both (Asus P3B-F) motherboard ports. Seems like
the drivers are not installing properly. OK on parallel.. There are no
drivers on the Epson web site for this printer!

Also, is there a way to test the PC USB ports. I don't have any other USB
devices.

Anyone know another site for USB drivers please?

thanx in advance

Phil

Need USB drivers for Epson stylus scan 2500!

Post by KefKe » Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:00:00

disconnx printer from pc, find a file called Epusbun.exe, run it, then
restart in safe mode, look in device manager for any other devices, they'll
have a big yellow question mark on them, remove any you find, also remove
anything to do with the Scan2500, then restart, and when fully restarted,
plug the scan in while it is turned on, any probs, just drop me a line!

-
He who is certain he knows the ending of things
when he is only beginning them is either extremely
 wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true,
he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a
knife in the heart of wonder - Tad Williams
-

Quote:> I can't get the USB port on my Epson 2500 working. PC is a Dantum G