EPSON Stylus Color : white lines

Post by $NOSPAM$dir » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello!
I have problems with my EPSON Stylus Color 660 printer. It makes a white
line each 4.5 mm (1.77") at 360dpi.
The problem appears under Windows with normal paper mode and 360dpi mode
and under Linux (e.g. with StarOffice) if no colors are used.

I have seen a print of a EPSON Stylus Color _740_ with the same white
lines today!!

Is that normal? I don't think so, because I doesn't look so nice on
360dpi paper.
The noozle check page is OK.

I have scanned and uploaded it (with a test text) to

 http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/dirk.hesselink/EPSON.gif

Thanks for help

Dirk Hesselink

--
-==============================================-

      DIRK HESSELINK
      48531 Nordhorn, 52074 Aachen
      Germany

  PGP key and ICQ number by request.

-==============================================-

1. White Lines on Epson Stylus 800 print?

If they are horizontal lines of missing text, a jet or jets are blocked.
If cleaning doesn't work, try to dissolve any dry ink from head by
CAREFULLY blotting with windex on paper towel.

--
Image Control Corp. - Remanufactured & Generic
Toner Cartridges:  Laser - Fax - Copier

2. Hotmail and Outlook Express

3. White lines in printing w/Epson Col.Stylus 2

4. Working with DBNull

5. Epson Color 500 White lines

6. USB

7. Canon i550 roller lines (white vertical lines)

8. FP2002

9. Need Help With Epson Stylus Color II; Printing has White Streaks in it.

10. Horizontal white banding w/ Epson Stylus Color IIs

11. Epson 870 Stylus Color refuses to print in black and white

12. thin white horizontal lines on epson c80 printing

13. I Got White Horizontal Lines on My New Epson 800.