RAM Upgrade for MT-905

Post by Andrew Webst » Sat, 11 Feb 1995 21:49:33

Hi,

I have a Mannesmann Tally (sp?) MT-905 laser printer, and it only has 512K of
RAM in it.  I would like to upgrade it to more, but this printer hasn't been
made in a while.  Does anyone know where to get a 1 or 2MB upgrade card for
this beast.

I'm also looking for a basket, drum, and toner dispenser for a second
MT-905 that is missing the above pieces.

Thank you!

--
    Andrew Webster     ----   Administrator / Administrateur
http://www.pubnix.net  ----   Public access UNIX in Montreal, Quebec

1. MT 905 prints light/okay after cleaning

I've been having a problem with an older Mannesmann Tally model 905 laser
printer.  After a couple hundred pages, long before the toner is empty,
pages start to print light.  If I empty all the toner out (refillable
type of cartridge) and clean it completely (including the roller), then
add new toner, it works perfectly!

Does toner get old?  I'm in Seattle, so static usually isn't a big
problem, but could it be some sort of static build up?  I don't know much
about printers.  I only paid $250 for this a couple of years ago with
under 1500 on the counter.  I don't want to spend more than half the
purchase price to bring it in for repairs, if I can help it.

^..^    ^..^    ^..^    ^..^    ^..^    ^..^    ^..^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Jim
James W. Anable, Jr.
Seattle, WA

Visit Storm's Homepage:  http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/94839/

2. Can CW6 build _Cocoa_ apps?

3. Upgrading RAM in Brother HL-1240

4. Dial-Up Networking Will Not Open

5. 16MB RAM upgrade for HP LJ 6P/5P/4P etc. (Auction)

6. CDIF/CACSD Call for Participation

7. upgrade advice: Hi Res/PS, b/w & color, RAM

8. Fujitsu VM4 RAM upgrade

9. Brother HL-720 and RAM upgrade

10. Laserwriter select 360 RAM upgrade

11. Info on Panasonic 1124i RAM upgrade (KX-P43)??

12. How do you upgrade a laserwriter select 310 Ram?