Looking for Win95 drivers for these Japanese Epson printers

Looking for Win95 drivers for these Japanese Epson printers

Post by Richard L » Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi folks

I inherited the following Epson printers:

MJ-800C (guess its a Jap ESC 800)
PM-700C (guess its a Jap ESC Photo)
MJ-900C (who knows! a ESC 1520?)

Anyway, they came without any documentation or drivers!

If any kind soul can point me to the right URL to download the
drivers, I would be very grateful. Hope they have not clogged up by
now!

It's a bit hard when I do not read Japanese!

Richard
Speaking personally, not for my employer - HP.
"A conclusion is where you get tired of thinking"

1. Looking for Win95 drivers for these Japanese Epson printers

Hi folks

I inherited the following Epson printers:

MJ-800C (guess its a Jap ESC 800) but the normal ESC800 drivers prints
garbage.

MJ-900C (who knows! a ESC 1520?)

Anyway, they came without any documentation or drivers!

If any kind soul can point me to the right URL to download the
drivers, I would be very grateful. Hope they have not clogged up by
now!

It's a bit hard when I do not read Japanese!

Richard

2. Take a Turing Test

3. Direct Client requirement Sharepoint developer @ Houston, TX

4. Playing .wav files

5. Help: 512 Kb cache L2 with IBM 686 P166+

6. Desperately seeking English driver for Japanese Epson printer

7. HELP/// looking for a fine epson color driver for win95 /////

8. Looking for Epson LX-400 drivers (Win95+98)

9. Looking for Win95 Epson Stylus Color Drivers

10. Looking for PROFEX LD100 Laser Printer / Drivers for Win95