Epson Stylus Color II vs. Canon BJC-610

Post by Eugene P.. » Sat, 21 Oct 1995 04:00:00

The stylus color II driver which is included with it will work in win95 and
does work well
we have heard of any problems with the driver and win95. and the printer
does give a true black print
in 720dpi on PLAIN paper!

Your applications sound as if this would be ideal for your needs!

Epson Stylus Color II vs. Canon BJC-610

Post by John O'Bri » Sun, 22 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I have the Epson Stylus Color and am wondering what change was made to allow
720DPI printing on plain paper on the ESCII? Is it just that the driver
allows this without tricking it by telling it you have special paper loaded.
Is the II's output superior enough to warrant my selling the ESC and getting
the ESCII?

And, lastly, is the 720DPI a true 720 dots-per-inch? That is, can the ESC
address 720 dots in an inch or does it use "microweave" to go back over the
same area?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions!

John