Epson Stylus Colour II Banding (light lines from one jet) Help!

Epson Stylus Colour II Banding (light lines from one jet) Help!

Post by Alan Jarret » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I am having the same problem with my black print head. It was suggested by an
ink supplier to put the head in water that had been boiled, then cooled for
about a minute, and let it soak. I did so with no change in printing results.
The print head in my stylus color IIs come out with the cartridge.

Post by David in B » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

As this machine has the heads as part of the machine, how can I clean them?
The cleaning function hasn't helped? Do I have to disMANTLE THE THING?

1. Epson stylus color & excessive banding w/ color help

My ESC (the original one) prints decent in black (although it is not very
dark and kind of fuzzy at the edges). Whenever it has to print anything
in color, I get empty lines at regular intervals. I RTFM and tried the
cleaning routine and changed both cartridges. Since the jet heads are not
removable (or built into the cartridge like HP Deskjets), how can you
give them a thorough cleaning. Printing in color is useless the
way it prints now.

Thanks
Rex

2. wccp and squid

3. epson color stylus II - banding at 360 dpi w/ weaving ?

4. MPEG-1 audio analyzer/decoder (DOS freeware)

5. Epson Stylus Color II Pause Light

6. SQL 2000 Server and Webserver

7. Epson stylus Pro XL: changed new color cartridge but only prints one color- please help

8. Emulators for Mainframes

9. Epson Stylus Color II misses red lines

10. Epson Stylus Color II "Pause" button/Printer Off Line

11. Epson Stylus Color (And Epson Stylus Color II) Shared on a Windows Peer-to-Peer Network

12. Epson Stylus Color vs. Epson Stylus Color II vs. Canon BJC 610

13. Epson Stylus skip lines, bands, prints blank pages