printing japanese characters using outlook express

Post by Amanda Walke » Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> Can someone inform me how I could print the messages so they will come out
> in japanese?

If your printer driver has an option called "print text as graphics",
turn it on.  This works nicely for me.

Amanda Walker

printing japanese characters using outlook express

Post by Sachi Nom » Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I use win95, microsoft internet explorer V4.01 with Japanese Language kit. I
am able to view messages in Japanese in Outlook Express (4.72.2106.4)however
I am uable to print the messages in Japanese. The text all comes with dots
(...).

Can someone inform me how I could print the messages so they will come out
in japanese?

*Aloha, from the Big Island of Hawaii
*Sachi Noma

1. HELP PLEASE- Can't Print Off Outlook Express

I've got an HP 720c printer and can print stuff off the 'net but not e-mails
from my inbox (or sent box) in Outlook Express. I click on the printer icon
or "print" on the menu but the printer just sits there. Normally it turns
itself on when I hit the print command. Can someone please respond to my
home e-mail address? Thanks for any help on this!
--
 Ron

"There is nothing more terrifying than a clown after midnight"......Boris
Karloff

(to reply, please remove NOSPAM from e-mail address)

2. Gateway from e-mail to news? (2nd. try, pls help me)

3. Printing from Outlook Express problem

4. inband-dtmf signaling on Call Manager 3.3

5. Minolta pagepro 6 / Outlook Express

6. Cryptic error on install please help

7. HP 5P and Outlook Express

8. Visual C++/MFC : How not to delete Document after last view closed ?

9. Outlook Express / HP 932c problem

10. Printing Japanese Characters

11. Do I need a Japanese printer to print PostScript Kanji font characters?

12. print out japanese characters

13. Which Printer Driver to Use Japanese Characters on HP Laserjet 6Pse