Panasonic KX-P2123 prints 16" pages when set for 11"

Panasonic KX-P2123 prints 16" pages when set for 11"

Post by John R » Tue, 30 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I have a Panasonic KX-P2123 printer which has decided to use 16" as
it's default paper size. Manual form feeds or printed text all come
out to be 16" page length.

I have reset the printer to factory defaults, made sure the perf skip
is off, and printed out the current settings. They are all set to 11",
yet a manual or computer generated form feed, and all documents, print
at a 16" page length.

If it were printing at 14" (legal) I would suspect my settings but 16
inches? This is weird.

It worked fine for three years and then this problem started all at
once. It is not intermittent in that it has exibited this problem
consistantly since it started a few weeks ago. It does not sound as if
a there is a electrical/mechanical problem. ie The stepper motor steps
smoothly and the 16" length is accuratly reproducable every time.

Anybody got a clue?