New Printer reviews

Post by TK » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Its obvious that we can't get an objective view of printers from
individuals, everyone has different experiences. I have been looking
online but most of the reviews are last years. What magazine or
periodical has an accurate up to date information on printers and who
can tell us when the new models are coming out????

1. New printer reviews

Its obvious that we can't get an objective view of printers from
individuals, everyone has different experiences. I have been looking
online but most of the reviews are last years. What magazine or
periodical has an accurate up to date information on printers and who
can tell us when the new models are coming out????

2. Recommended Development Tools

3. review of Canon new printers i450,i470,i9100

4. Download TAPI 2.1

5. Anyone seen a review of the new 1280/1290 Epson printer?

6. Re OS/2 lock up

7. Epson 1270 Review, Horses Matchlock Reviews and Silverfast

8. cordless phone antenna booster

9. -> The Hardware Reviews Index: find easily reviews of computer peripherals

10. "Family Computing" reviews new HP inkjets

11. Another Rave Review for the New Epson 800

12. Quick honest review from new user of Epson 870

13. Need review for new Epson Stylus Color