Epson Stylus Color 400 Off-Line

Post by Marc Barret » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi !

I have an Epson Stylus Color 400. The printer work correctly tomorrow
and today I've always this message "printer is off-line" Everything
seems to be alright..... What's happend ? Is it only the cable ?
Somebody could help me please ?

Thx.

Epson Stylus Color 400 Off-Line

Post by Marc Barret » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi !

I have an Epson Stylus Color 400. The printer work correctly tomorrow
and today I've always this message "printer is off-line" Everything
seems to be alright..... What's happend ? Is it only the cable ?
Somebody could help me please ?

Thx.

Epson Stylus Color 400 Off-Line

Post by KefKe » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

make sure you have no ink out lights on

Quote:> Hi !

> I have an Epson Stylus Color 400. The printer work correctly tomorrow
> and today I've always this message "printer is off-line" Everything
> seems to be alright..... What's happend ? Is it only the cable ?
> Somebody could help me please ?

> Thx.

1. EPSON STYLUS 400 "PRINTER OFF-LINE"

I HAVE AN EPSON COLOR STYLUS 400. IT WORKED FINE. I REPLACED MY BLACK INK
CARTRIDGE FOR THE 1st TIME AND NOW CAN'T GET IT TO PRINT.

THE PRINTER ICON GETS A BIG RED "X" OVER IT, ACCOMPANIED BY THE TEXT,
"PRINTER OFF-LINE".

THE EPSON MANUAL DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS ACTUAL PROBLEM.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

2. How to install Fujitsu M2934SAM, 4,0 GB Disc Drive on HP9000/G40

3. Epson Stylus Color 400 - Jam/Off Line

4. SBS2000 with 2000 CAL's?

5. printer off line - Epson Stylus Color 400

6. Device input to Vis Basic

7. Epson Stylus Color 800 Off-Line

8. Pneumatic Hammer - Help Me!

9. Epson 400 off line

10. Epson 400 - off line???? Help

11. epson stylus 500 off-line how to get online?

12. Epson Stylus Color II "Pause" button/Printer Off Line

13. Lost Colors Printing With Epson Stylus Color 400