Need information source for Canon LBP8 mark III R (duplex)

Need information source for Canon LBP8 mark III R (duplex)

Post by nic » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

I just bought an old monster and need some documentation. I've
searching Canon's site(s) for the LBP8 but there's nothing there
anymore. Any suggestions anyone ?

Regards,
Nick Smith,
NiXDeV.

Pilot/Database Reporting and Printing
http://nixdev.virtualave.net

Online API Guide:
http://home1.inet.tele.dk/nsa
*****************************

1. What SIMMs do I need for a Canon LBP8 mark IV ?

Hello,

A few days ago I purchased a LBP8 mark IV on a flee-market,
within a few minutes I realised that I need more memory
to obtain better output (photo's etc.) .

Who can tell me what SIMM's I need to put in the
beautiful machine :-), besides original SIMMS.
(because they very expensive)

'Normal' PC-SIMM's won't work.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

2. Using fax solution on Nov 4.x/GW 4.1 LAN

3. Need Manual for Canon LBP8 III

4. Seurity in FFP 2000

5. Need Canon LBP8 III Manual

6. CDRWIN 3.8B

7. HP LJ II / III, CANON LBP 8-II / III (CANON SX), error 50 HELP

8. HELP: Having trouble with owner-drawn List Box

9. Help wanted with Canon LBP8/III laserprinter

10. FS: Canon Mark LBP-8IIIR Duplex/Poscript

11. Canon LBP 8 III Plus - Service 51 problem

12. Canon LBP8

13. Canon LBP 8 III Plus - Service 51 problem