HELP: Linatronic 330 Drivers!!

Post by Bugs Bun » Sat, 09 Jul 1994 05:33:31

        I am in desperate need of some drivers, new ones for windows, for
a Linatronic 330 printer.  If you have any idea where I could get these or
anything, please let me know.

        I would appreciate a response via email.

Thank you,

David Barley

1. canon 330 bubblejet driver

A friend of mine has obtained a second-hand Canon 330 printer but the driver
disk has been lost. Does anyone have a copy of the file canon330.drv which
they can e-mail to me. Chasmac

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Older software use safe?

3. Help BJ 330

4. Epson 660 Status Monitor Problem

5. Need Help: HP OfficeJet 330 Error Message "Clear Print Jam"

6. Anaglyph Image

7. Help with Cannon BJ-330

8. New NAS Parallel Benchmark Results

9. Canon BJ-330 Help Please!

10. Canon BJ-330 help

11. HELP: printing graphics on Cannon BubbleJet BJ-330

12. NT driver for Olympus P-330

13. AutoCAD driver for Canon 330 BJ ?