Help: Problem with Panasonic KX-P2123

Post by DKTuck » Fri, 01 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have had this printer for about 2 years and have had no problem till
about
2 weeks ago.

Now whenever I print a file, the printer seems to double space. That is,
if a font is larger than 1 printhead width, the first row prints and
printhead
space is left and then the second row prints.

This printer is connected to my parallel port. A modem (Microcom) is also
connected to the parallel port. They share it through use of a switch box.
This configuration has existed for 3 months with no prior trouble.

I read the manual. No dice.

I called Panasonic. They suggested that I reset the printer to factory
defaults.
I did (I had already done this). No dice.

Kelly Tucker