NEC LC890 'no cartridge' error

Post by John Connolly - IMAGE CONTRO » Mon, 28 Dec 1998 04:00:00

There may not be enough toner, or you could have a false message.

Make sure developer station handle (which you pulled to the right when toner was installed) is closed OK.

Be carefull with a new toner cartrridge that it doesn't overflow.

I'm forwarding this question to the comp.periphs.printers newsgroup, as we have not had this problem in over 600 NEC 800 series
drums remanufactured.

http://www.image-control.com

> My NEC Silentwriter LC 890 has a "no cartridge" error when I try to go thru a set-up test or after I try to print. I would very
> much appreciate your help. Is there any way I can over-ride this error message? It just won't print, but there is toner

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Canon PC 20 copier error code '0' then 'E'

Anyone able to decode this? The copier
won't do a thing.

--
Image Control ~ Remanufactured and
Generic Toner Cartridges

1396 Kingston Rd. Toronto ON Canada
M1N 1R3
(416) 694-7509  Fax 694-7929 ~ Member
BBB & CIPRA
Canadian Imaging Products
Remanufacturers Assn.
Free email help with toner problems ~
http://www.image-control.com

2. sql*net over internet

3. HP 882C - false ink cartridge error, can't figure out what's wrong

4. Embedded Linux talk in Davis, CA to-nite! (May 20th)

5. Lexmark SC1275 '202 Paper Jam' error won't go away!

6. DeskJet 970 ''sludge'' pool.

7. HP 7550 - Error 02: Source Directory 'Disk 1' not found

8. care to help me troubleshoot 'communication error' ?

9. What causes 'spidery' or 'ragged' text on Epson 440 ?

10. 'out of paper' error HP 890C

11. HP-4L & LJ190EN.EXE 'Disk2' run error message problem <?>