Panasonic kx-p2123 trouble

Post by rtu.. » Thu, 19 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have a Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix printer that doesn't work right
under Win 95b.  I installed it through the Win 95 install device option
and it prints out the test page ok, but everything else I try to print
is one line of garbage at the top of the page and then it skips the rest
of the whole page and proceeds to print 1 line of garbage at the top of
the next page and so on.

Thanks

Robert

Panasonic kx-p2123 trouble

Post by Gary Hal » Thu, 19 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> I have a Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix printer that doesn't work right
> under Win 95b.  I installed it through the Win 95 install device option
> and it prints out the test page ok, but everything else I try to print
> is one line of garbage at the top of the page and then it skips the rest
> of the whole page and proceeds to print 1 line of garbage at the top of
> the next page and so on.

> Thanks

> Robert

The same thing happened to mine when I had to change the port settings
from EPP to ECP in order for my scanner to work.  Try changing your port
settings.  It should work.   Gary

1. Panasonic KX=P2123 Minor trouble

Hello,
        Since a recent upgrade to a P&%, I have been having a problem
printing from my winsock applications.  My Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix
printer seems to be attempting to print a "selected text" field.  I get gray
"bars" with barely readable text in them.  Native Windows applications
have no problems printing properly.
        I use Windows For Work Groups 3.11 in  a P&%, with  8 MEG
RAM.  I am using the correct driver, downloaded from the Panasonic Home
Page.  I would appreciate hearing, either via e-mail or in this group, from
anyone who can shed some light on this trouble.  Many thanks,

Pai Family Style Martial Arts

2. Chess for 200LX?

3. Panasonic Dot Matrix KX-P2123??

4. WANTED: Z-515 memory board for Zenith computer

5. Panasonic KX-P2123 broken

6. Let's return to the basis:references

7. panasonic KX-P2123

8. No Balances Shown