FS: APPLE COLOR LASERWRITER 12/660 PS $2149 - REFURBISHED

FS: APPLE COLOR LASERWRITER 12/660 PS $2149 - REFURBISHED

Post by UseItAgain MA » Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:00:00

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

*** APPLE AUTHORIZED SALES & REPAIRS - FOUNDED 1987 ***

FS: APPLE COLOR LASERWRITER 12/660 PS $2149 - REFURBISHED

Apple Color LaserWriter 12/660 PS 28/240 (ER)
* Upgraded from 16Mb Ram to 28Mb Ram
* Upgraded with optional 240Mb Hard Disk
* Includes Color LaserWriter Setup and Install Video
* True 600-DPI Superior Color Print Quality
* 3-12 pages Per Minute
* Includes 39 Postscript and 64 TrueType Fonts
* Complete 30 Day Warranty
* FREE Mac OS 8 Demo Tour CD
* FREE Mac Advocate CD Collection (Includes All 3 Mac Advocate CDs)
* FREE Mac OS 7.6.1, System 7.5.5 and 7.5.3 System Software Updates on CD
* FREE Way Cool Games, Fonts, Sounds, Utilities etc. on CD
* FREE QuickTime videos of "1984", Batman & Robin and More!
* FREE Apple Video Collection (Includes 3 or more of the latest Apple Videos)
* FREE Five Apple Logo Stickers
* FREE Mac Earthlink Internet Access Software with Netscape
   Navigator 3.0+, E-mail and FREE 2Mb Web site
***** PRICE:  US$2149.00 *****

COMPETITIVE PRICE GUARANTEE!  Before making a purchase from Use It Again
MACS, If you see a lower legitimate price that can be verified from any
authorized reseller on the exact same in-stock item, Use It Again MACS
will be happy to BEAT THE COMPETITION'S PRICE!  Some restrictions apply.
Please call for details.

SALE PRICING EXPIRES 6PM PST: Tuesday, December 09, 1997.

ADDITIONAL SUGGESTED PRODUCT(S) / SERVICE(S):
* EliteCare (Extended Warranty) - Please Call for Current Pricing!
* Color LaserWriter Setup Kit including:
   Four Toners, Photoconductor Kit, Fuser Oil, Software, Manuals - Price $549.00
* One Year AppleCare Onsite Warranty -Price $299.00
- Other New & Used Mac CPU's, Monitors & Printers Available.
- Services Available:  Leasing, Rentals, Repairs including new Apple
warranty work regardless of where purchased, Expert Consulting, Retail
Point of Sale Systems, Accounting, Training, Web Site Development, On-Site
Service and Upgrades.

PRODUCT CONDITION CODES:
(N)=NEW, (ER)=ELITE REFURBISHED, (D)=DEMO (AR)=APPLE REFURBISHED

HOT NEWS:
11/1/97 - Our service manager reports that we currently have a 1-3 day
turnaround for all Apple warranty and non-warranty repairs regardless of
where purchased.
11/1/97 - COME SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM!  We have now completed 95% of our new
office expansion/renovation and showroom projects.  We are still at the
same location but have upgraded everything!  If you have ever been to our
offices before, you won't believe your eyes.

PRICE LIST / NEWSLETTER AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL:
If you would like to receive a copy of our new Use It Again MACS
Newsletter / Price List published and e-mailed about once a month, please
send us an e-mail from the address you want a copy sent to:

box.

WE WANT YOUR MAC / APPLE TRADE-IN!:
If you have a Mac or Apple "ANYTHING" you would like to TRADE-IN or sell
for CASH, please call our trade-in/purchasing department.  We will be
happy to give you a quote. Macintosh 68040 and up CPUs and all PowerBooks
are eligible for trade-in.

TO ORDER BY PHONE:

Direct: 408/257-8000 (M-F 9AM-7PM, SAT 11AM-6PM PST)
Pager:  408/699-4660 (7 Days A Week, 9AM-9PM PST)
Please leave message on voice mail if necessary.  If you need immediate
assistance, please feel free to page us as well.  Please include area code
and extension when paging.  Your call will be returned promptly :-)

PAYMENT:
Cash, Check, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Optima, Diners
Club, JCB accepted.  Product prices listed above are cash discounted by 3%
and are subject to change without notice.

==============================
Use It Again MACS (SM)
The online division of:
Elite Computers & Software (SM)
10601 South De Anza Blvd., Suite 305
Cupertino, CA  95014
Phone:  408/257-8000 (M-F 9AM-7PM, SAT 11AM-6PM PST)
FAX:    408/257-8001 (24 Hours)
Pager:  408/699-4660 (7 Days A Week, 9AM-9PM PST)

Use It Again MACS is the online division of Elite Computers & Software and
offers high quality products and services through online services and the
World Wide Web (coming Spring of 1997 - www.useitagain.com).  Elite
Computers is an Apple Computer, SuperMac/Umax, Hewlett-Packard & Compaq
Authorized Value Added Reseller (VAR) founded in Cupertino, California in
1987.  Elite Computers buys, sells, trades, Leases, rents, repairs and
offers consulting services on all new and used Macintosh computers,
printers and peripherals.  Elite Computers offers a variety of services
ranging from upgrades, retail point of sale systems, accounting, expert
consulting, remote MIS, remarketing, recycling, web site development, and
much more.  Services are available on-site or in our offices.

Copyright 1997, Elite Computers & Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.