Canon Technical Support Policies - My experiences with the Canon BJC-610, and the problems I had...

Canon Technical Support Policies - My experiences with the Canon BJC-610, and the problems I had...

Post by ReBe » Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Thank you.  I just got angry when I perceived that I was alone with
this thing.  I tried calling again and was immediately put in contact
with a support technician.  I explained what all went on and advised
them of the problem and the solution.

I want to thank you again for your help.  I will post a copy of this
in the newsgroup.  In light of what happened, I will certainly
reevaluate my stance with Canon.  B. Gridley has certainly been
pivotal in this decision.  (You need a raise !)