Can somebody post Win98 driver for Panasonic KX P1624? TIA

Can somebody post Win98 driver for Panasonic KX P1624? TIA

Post by PathLessTravele » Thu, 08 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Help!  I need the driver for this (old, rickety, obsolete, but working)
Panasonic KX P 1624.  I tried the OEM website, but they don't have it, and
they say it's included in the Windows 98 disk. Unfortunately, I don't have
same, and buying the disks would cost more than the printer itself.  Could
somebody upload it to this group? (Or tell me where I can find it?)

Can somebody post Win98 driver for Panasonic KX P1624? TIA

Post by Lars10 » Fri, 09 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Try http://winfiles.cnet.com/drivers/printers.html for all drivers for all
printers

Post by l.. » Sat, 10 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> Try http://winfiles.cnet.com/drivers/printers.html for all drivers for all