Epson Stylus Color 400 - Jam/Off Line

Post by TOMDANAL » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

First problem with machine. Feeds paper then locks up with off line message.
Book (and FAQs) says it might be reading as a paper jam but this does not
appear to be the case. After turning off and restarting the print command feeds
the previous sheet and then locks up again on the next one. A reload of
software does nothing. Is this something which can be corrected by me or am I
stuck with a service visit?  Any help would be much appreciated as repair might
not make economic sense.

1. printer off line - Epson Stylus Color 400

I have tried everything - even deleting printer from my computer and re-adding
it.  I have disconnected everything and reconnected. My printer won't print, it
is level, no paper jams, only 6 months old.

It does need color ink according to the color ink light.  Could this be the
problem - wouldn't it still print in black- that light does not show out of
ink. Just the power light and color ink light is on.

2. otherwise the pumpkin in Mikie's cobbler might fear some new butchers

3. Epson Stylus Color 400 Off-Line

4. The Hidden Strengths... PART 3

5. EPSON STYLUS 400 "PRINTER OFF-LINE"

6. Screen

7. Epson 400 off line

8. UMAIL dumps in HEX ! HELP !

9. Epson 400 - off line???? Help

10. (epson stylus color 400 paper jam)

11. Epson Stylus Color II "Pause" button/Printer Off Line

12. Epson Stylus Color 800 Off-Line

13. Epson stylus 400 paper jam light on